Great eBook!! eBay Wholesale List.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This is one of the items that I recently found and listed on eBay. I paid $3 of it and have is listed for $19.99, which is well below what the other Boppy Pillow Loungers are going for. It is bargains like this that keep me thriving in my eBay business. I hope this inspires you to find some great items to resell. 



Boppy Pillow in my eBay Store.

I went to the thrift store yesterday and bought about 20 items that will be listed today and tomorrow. "The Hunt" is one of my favorite parts of selling on eBay. There are many sources to find items... Thrift Stores, Garage/Tag Sales, Advertisements on Craigslist and letting others know that you are looking for specific items. You can have a whole crew out there int he world picking for ? items for you. Find your niche and start selling. Have fun because that is what life is all about.

Use the Comments to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them. Happy Picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment