Great eBook!! eBay Wholesale List.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Taking It One Step at a Time.

As mentioned before I started selling on eBay over 10 years ago. I started with items around the house and now I go find stuff to sell. When others ask me what I do aka my job I tell them I am an eBay seller. Most ask a few questions and every now and then I get a person that wants to learn what I am doing.

I tell them that the first thing they have to do is set up an account with eBay and one with PayPal. I don't hold their hand through this because I figure if they can't do that then they are not going to be able to follow the instructions to list an item.

Next I tell them to find a few things around the house to sell. Clothes, videos, tools, a collection they are done with. I think it is important to start with items you already have so you are not wasting money on inventory before you understand how to research items to find out what you can get for them.

Researching the items is key to figuring out what you are going to be able to get for them. Go to search, type in the name of the item and then click on advanced and check the completed listings. You will be able to see what did and did not sell and what the recent sold items went for.

You can then list your item. This process is detailed but user friendly, take your time through each step.

When you do start buying items to sell, start with what you know and then branch out from there. When you reach a certain point with feedback and experience you will be able to open a store on eBay that will help with the fees. Keep it up and soon you will be a top rated and power seller.

I hope this helps with your journey to make an income from eBay. Check out my store ...Click Here

For A Wholesale List and Training Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment